scribbles, revelations, and rants

My sound-off board. For anyone that may care enough to read, and if nobody does, then I'm cool with it. Mindy Kaling stole my ideal idea.

Tuesday, April 06, 2004

TIME FOR A RANT!

I've been exercising on a pretty regular basis for the past few weeks (except over spring break) and when I weighed myself today, the scale told me that I've only lost one measly pound. One. Now, I know that this has everything to do with me going home a lot as of late and not exercising while I'm there, but its just so frustrating!!! After this Easter weekend, I need to seriously start amping it up. I don't know what I'm doing wrong while I'm here at school...hopefully nothing...

I don't want to do a fad diet because I feel like losing weight is a lifestyle change, not a quick fix. I've done quick fixes before and they haven't worked...the only one that worked for a quite a while was the two-bowls-of-cereal-a-day diet. Should I go back on that again? I have no idea. I won't be getting as many nutrients as I would need to exercise five days a week, but it did teach me to feel full on little food and it did shrink my stomach. When I went back on regular foods afterward, I couldn't eat as much as I previously could.

i hate how slow my metabolism is. i hate how long is takes me lose weight when it takes me no time to gain it. i hate how i was born with wide hips and a flat butt. i hate how i have to work at my body when other people dont need to do shit. i hate the fact that i would even CONSIDER taking diet pills.

but most of all, i just hate trying and trying and trying and not getting anywhere. hopefully after this easter weekend, when i'm at school till the end of the year, things will get better for me. there will be no more weekends at home where the food is actually GOOD, no more lazy days sitting on the couch watching HBO, no more limited food choices. at least not for a while, anyways...

i hope everything gets better after Easter weekend. otherwise i'm gonna kill myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home