scribbles, revelations, and rants

My sound-off board. For anyone that may care enough to read, and if nobody does, then I'm cool with it. Mindy Kaling stole my ideal idea.

Saturday, April 12, 2008

Eat organic food, everybody. Stop putting poison into yourself.


So says this fabulous book, Skinny Bitch. And although I am not going to follow the vegan lifestyle that is staunchly preaches (I don't think I could do it. The thought of a cheeseburger would be just too much for me to handle, and I could never stick with it. Plus, have you met my family? Carnivores galore.), I am am going to adopt certain guidelines. Like, eating three peices of organic fruit for breakfast, every morning. Eating them slowly, leaving time in between each. Buying as much organic food products as possible. Whole grains, whole grains, whole grains. You can never get enough. Exercising, the stuff that everyone knows is good for you, and all that jazz.
I am going to Austin, Texas next week. I went to Atlantic City last weekend and it was fabulous. I am going to see Young Frankenstein tomorrow with Eric, then we're going to Magnolia Bakery where I can finally try one of their red velvet cupcakes (which totally defeats the purpose of everything I just wrote, but hey, I gotta live). Maybe a walk through Central Park if it's not too rainy.
Life is good.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I can get behind that. And nothing wrong with Red Velvet, as long as they aren't too generous with the frosting...

Maybe with my new found love of yogurt I can try your beloved Soygurt. I'm a bit wary, but if I can eat Parmesan cheese because of you maybe I can give this a go. Perhaps I even have a Macadamia in my future...

April 14, 2008 at 8:19 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home