scribbles, revelations, and rants

My sound-off board. For anyone that may care enough to read, and if nobody does, then I'm cool with it. Mindy Kaling stole my ideal idea.

Wednesday, April 16, 2008


I've watched this twice, the first time out of curiosity and the second out of sheer awe. This is hands down the most moving and heart-wrenching documentary I've ever seen. It is on HBO On Demand and I'm sure it is coming to DVD soon. I urge you all to please watch it.

Autism is such an enigma in this world. Nobody has any real answers, and it's scary.

Stand out moment: Upon hearing one of his peers tell him that they think he is "very smart" little Henry replies, "I've always wanted to hear somebody say that."

Cue the formation of an Alex puddle.

I never say this, but God bless these children and the wonderful woman who put this all together. What an extraordinary human being. Truly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home