scribbles, revelations, and rants

My sound-off board. For anyone that may care enough to read, and if nobody does, then I'm cool with it. Mindy Kaling stole my ideal idea.

Wednesday, June 25, 2008



Not to go all Matt Doyle on everybody, but Jason Mraz's new album, We Sing, We Dance, We Steal Things is love. An unyeilding, blinding ray of pure, pure love. I cannot get enough. This is my new obsession, people.

Where do I even begin. I'm Yours, the updated version. Lucky, which is Eric and I in a nutshell. If It Kills Me, reminiscent of Jim and Pam circa Season 2 of The Office. And A Beautiful Mess, which is perfect for the Twilight movie which is coming out on December. It should be Edward and Bella's theme.

That's not even counting Butterfly, in which he has creatively thought of yet another way to reference female genitalia that I'm sure nobody has ever heard of. Vultures, with a children's choir. And Hold Your Own, where he sings with James Morrison. Two of the hottest male voices on the same track. HELLO. My lady parts just woke up.

From start to finish, I can listen to this album over and over and over. Again, I. am. obsessed. This is a fever of like, Middle of Nowhere proportions, for those who knew me way back when.

Live high, live mighty, live righteously.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

It is absolutely about us, from top to bottom. Coyotes (not Vultures, Ms. I-Love-Mr.-Mayer-Almost-As-Much) may be my personal favorite of the moment. How can you not love operatic bridge with the "I wish the world was a lot like you..." rhymin'.

Glad you like it so much

July 1, 2008 at 10:24 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home